Electronic Roulette is just a slightly more sophisticated and trendy variation of Classic Roulette. Indeed, for a classic Roulette you will bet with a croupier who will himself validate the bets and spin the Roulette. Then this croupier will announce the winning number, the losses and the winnings of the players.
For Electronic Roulette, there is no need for a dealer! This is the only difference between these two Casters.
Electronic Roulette is therefore independent and operates automatically . To bet and choose your bets, you will insert your chips into the machine and click on a few buttons (or on a touch screen); once all the bets have been made, the machine will spin on its own and display both the winning number, the losses and the winnings of the players.
TIPS FOR WINNING AT ELECTRONIC ROULETTE
Although Roulette is a purely risky game and there is no miracle solution to be able to beat it to becoming a millionaire, there are still some tips and advice that you can adopt in order to be able to lower your risks to a minimum. losses and ensure a certain stability of gains.
Since the zero square is a zero square that the roulette player hopes to avoid at all costs, it is better to play on the roulette that contains the fewest. European Roulette with a single zero on its account is therefore more preferred. This will give you a probability of 1/37 to win instead of a probability of 1/38 or 1/39 offered by American or Mexican Roulette.
Once you’ve made your choice, here are some tips you can follow to win at Electronic Roulette :
- To begin with, it is very important to become familiar with the fact that it is practically impossible to win on every spin of your Roulette;
- Learn how to change Electronic Roulette often. Often this does not mean every turn, but get in the habit of changing from one evening to another or every twenty turns for example;
- Your intuition and flair are your allies in this game of chance;
- Leave your emotions and feelings aside, calm is required for this kind of game;
- Being rational and protecting your already pocketed winnings is very important, you have to know when to put a stop to your game (luck will not always be on your side).
Finally, electronic roulette can at some point seem cold to you due to the lack of interaction between the players and the dealer. If this feeling starts to overwhelm you, it is better to switch Roulette and switch to the classic one which will give you more confidence and allow you to concentrate more.